Friday, February 22, 2008

Intebranch Expression Skills (Part Two)

Uhuhhuhuhmn... Well, good day. Six days of no internet! Such a record. Anyway,..uhmn... Expression skills, yeah. We have a very bad start. It is said that we must arrive in school before five a.m. because the venue is in far far away. But, since the college students arrived by six am, our branch director really got furious and she was very angry that we almost did not made it. And hey- all of us in the car got a motion sickness- like I am not a travel girl- and I haven't eaten my breakfast. By the time we arrived there, the program has already started.

Just as it is not enough, I relaxed a little and truied to ate., But the even for essay writing strated already so- I only ate so very very little bit of food. I started the writing.

I have studied many topics, current issues, terrorism and almost everything. But we-my coach and I- neglected the cyber education, because we thought that that is not so important. Turns out that cyber education is the topic. Lucky that I remembered something about it. And I was just so very lucky that I love internet.

So thats it. Our spelling event was of course, as usual, was the grandmaster of the year. Our dancesport was just perfect but a little complications in drama. About my writing, I felt that used enough words to amaze the judges and I have this feeling that I will win butI didn't told anyone in case I don't. And there came the awarding....

I was very very nervous. When my name was not yet said, I was very nervous. But then, it turns out that I won!! Gosh. This is a very unexplainable feeling but I felt so proud that I won. Swear, I am really and until now. We all got first for three events and the fourth, which has the complications only got third. But all in all, we are the over-all champion. And we are so happy.

We just came from our blow-out anyway.

Bye-bye, Gotta be ready for prom this afternoon.

No comments: