Sunday, February 03, 2008

Online

Eherm... Right this moment, this very moment, I am in the field of romance. Yeah, right. With Joseph. I was right there talking to him via YM. Hmn..Well. Its our exams tomorrow..but well, I have studied already so..kudo. Its okay to chat till evening, because I still got morning.

Hmn..We didn't talk about something in partcular. Only stuffs. Nonsense, you know. But it meant a lot. I mean, not that much but at least.

Well, we talked about something right now. Hmn..I semll something fishy. Seems like..He is jealous of Prince William? Because it is a knowledge that I have a crush on the said Prince. Uhmn..I think that also means that he is remembering what I am saying..what are my likes and dislikes..and anything. Lets find out.

Hmn..He seemed nonchalant as I was asking him about his plans. Maybe he is not that interested in me? But he seems green with envy with Prince William. But he also sent me Prince William's exclusive pics. Oh, whatever Joseph.

What?! He just kept on sending me pics about my crushes. Uh-oh. Well, we will just wait for a development.

No comments: