Saturday, February 09, 2008

Self-Control

What does I know about it? I mean, yes, I am a model student, and a really good one, too. But..I cannot control myself that much especially when we will be talking about something to eat, internet, magazines and books. Gosh- I have a little self-control for that.
Yes, I may look like a disciplined stuff, but I am not. Just this morning, I ate two burgers. Imagine that, two!! MY gosh..Now I know I am going to be fat someday.
But I have to have this self-control stuff. If only I can buy it somewhere but i know I cannot. I don't want to get fat. I also don't want to lose my money that instantly because of internet and magazines and books. I want to learn those self-control but I do not know where to start.
Yes, a person could be smart, intelligent and a good role model, but there are also imperfections that gives her perfection. Just like me, I lack that self-control.

No comments: