Friday, February 01, 2008

People, People and People

I do not know why people like..keep coming on me this day. Yeah, swear I do not know myself. Its just that,there's Geoff, there's Joseph, there's my so-called friends and a teacher and oh-not only people- even luck keeps coming on me, and I am so grateful for it.
Okay. Where will we go first? Geoff? Well, okay. I don't know if he is just flirting with me again the next time around, I really do not know but I can tell that there is something wrong. I mean, uhmn..well, he acts like. Let me explain. Almost everyone knew about this Joseph-Happy tandem, and of course, Geoff won't certainly miss it, I know. Just a fes days ago, he keeps on acting like he really wanted badly to talk to me but I avoided him. But as I realized that if I have no feelings for him, then, theres no need avoiding him.
I talked with him by our second period this afternoon because we have no class. Its not a set conversation, just by chance. I was sitting on this chair and he approached me and we started to talk about stuffs. Then, he just suddenly asked me if which would I prefer more: Those intelligent or those average? Of course, my answer is either of the two. Then, he keeps on mourning about why he is a slow-learner in Math. And I just felt that he wants to say something, or insinuate, rather.
I know he wants to insinuate that I only like Joseph because he is good in Math and that he wants to ..oh, no need. I am confused but I know what is the meaning of it.
Okay. Lets go next to Joseph. Well, just as normal, he keeps on talking to me, and..I suspected something. I think he REALLY has a crush on me. Theres this one friend of his, a girl, who is the only one who knew his crush and then, that girl justy asked me a while ago if has he already courted me. Of course, the answer is no. Because it is the truth. Then, theres this dissappointment in her eyes when I answered no. Its as if she knew all along. Yeah, maybe. I dont know. Maybe just an illussion.
Then, this morning, our teacher asked us to check this list if we were going to attend the prom. I am not quite sure yet and the paper hasn't arrived on me yet. But when we were looking for the paper, it is already in Joseph's hands and he asked me if I am going. I thought he asked me that because he wanted to make sure I'll attend? Maybe. I don't know. But his gesture warms my heart.
Next, this so-called friends of mine who made me cry for days. Okay, I am not mad at them anymore. Actually, I still consider them as my friends. Yeah, no lying here. Then, they were trying to make us peace again, and I have already granted them that although they do not know. Then, the time I played badminton a while ago, Dude insisted on playing although she knew that I will be her opponent. Its as if she is trying to talk to me. But I just played and played and didn't try to talk to her. No way would I. Maybe she really wanted to talk to me.
But I didn't make an attempt. If they want to reconciliate with me, then they have to do the first move, and not me. But for me, we were already friends.
And luck just kept on coming to me. Our high school year book was aproved, I have this okay love life and almost everything that not a material thing can make you happy. So what will make me happy more? Nothing else but God's blessings!

No comments: