Thursday, February 07, 2008

Back From The Past

I thought all of it was past. Like those words, past is past. Simply like that. But its more than like it and I don't believe its happening again. I don't know what does this mean, but I am in a semi-confusion now.



I saw Archie just this minute! This very moment. Remember him? Okay, if you don't, let me refresh your memory. Archie is a long-time love of mine whom I was very smitten over that I cannot deny it. Well, I was young that time, so I am super naive. I have made many mistakes by it and he was just only playing with my feelings.



Hmn..I thought I have just forgotten all about it. Yah, I mean, I am not thinking about him anymore. In fact, I have started flirting with other guys, if you remember Geoff, Joseph and many more. Well, in fact, I have a new fling now too but that will be at least the next post.



Back to Archie. Just this afternoon, in our Mathematics class, my friend talked about him. Uhmn,...I am not that moved. Well, I was not totally affected by it. My friend just said that she saw Archie yesterday and that he changed a lot..some old stuff, you know. And I think that is normal.



But, as I saw him just now, thinking about it, I wana go over my bowl of emotions. Swear. I mean, I am acting so natural that when our eyes met, its as if I don't know him. He seemed surprised too and I acted very gracefully. but I cannot believe that it was him I am seeing. Its because I have not seen him for sometime that made my heart jump. I am very cheesy, I know, but thats how it was done.

Sigh.

See ya later.

No comments: