Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines Day

Sad, oh sad Valentines....

After all, Valentines isn't about love. As always. It is also about sadness. Why? Because St. Valentine died in this day, thats why. So, theres no need to be so sad about being sad and loveless in the day of Valentine. Its normal. Maybe, I am one of those people to be sacrificed on why St. Valentine died. Hehe.

Hmn. I have been neglecting my blog for what-?I dunno. Lost account of it. Anyway, its because my life is uneventful these days, so I am not in the mood. uhmn...Have I told you that I am going to be the representative of our school for an interbranch (AGAIN!) but this time, I am going to represent for the Essay Writing contest. Well, I was actually auditioning for the dframatic dialouge but then, we are all required to audition for the Essay writing because it is a part of our grade so..There! I cannot even believe it, gosh! I mean, I thought that I was wrting nonsense stuff that time because I am not in the mood. Come on.!

Okay. So, I have nothing to think by this time and nothing to write so, I gotta go and finish my certified classmates' post. Bye-bye.

No comments: