Saturday, February 02, 2008

Exam and Whatevers

If yesterday I was happy and too exuberant, this day, my day is bad. As in I am in a bad hair day. Uhmn...no, not my hair I think. I think its my luck, or whatever you call it. Uh-oh, just let me explain it and you be the judge.
First, my exam. My oncoming exam. I cannot concentrate and I do not know the reason behind it. I mean, its like yes, I am studying but I think it is not that hard enough to be planted in my mind. Whatever. My mind is not in a functioning mood to work or whatsoever. I have been sleeping all day and thats not what I have in my mind.
Second. Its my aunt and that loathesome cousin. Again, I don't know what they have on their mind to be mad/ angry on me again. Oh, as if I care. But I was just hurt when I saw them entertain their friends first and just treated me like a shit that they cannot see. but, well, they may go to hell and rot there and I would not care anymore because they are already blacklisted. I am just being honest with myself that I was hurt by that treatment but...duh... I have already forgotten about it.
Then, one of my Aunt, an Aunt who has her own family now but still close to us, came from another place and we ate. Hey- I was running out of money and its a very lucky chance that she gave me a hundred bucks so now I have money. So I do not care whther I am very that unlckjy this day.

No comments: