Saturday, January 19, 2008

So Tired of Waiting

Waiting. For me, that is the hardest part in living. I don't like waiting. In fact, I hate waiting on something. Like in an exam, I do not like waiting for the teachers to come. I want to take an exam if I am already finished studying. But thats not how life seems to be.

Just by the nearing end of this week, I was trying to prepare a small gathering for my younger sisters' birthday. Naturally, I have to go home this weekend so that I we can celebrate. I have to ask a penny to my father because maman didn't gave me any. You know, crisis and the money she sent went short. But I understand it. Now, my father promised to send a penny or two to me, and I waited. And I have been waiting this whole day to, yesterday and the other day. Well, my patience really stuck me out and I think I really do not have any of it and I almost have an attack because that disgusting elfin friend of my Aunt lied to me that she didn't saw my Aunt's cellular but it turns out that she only hid it! So disgusting.

I really wanted to wring her neck but as promised, I behaved like an angel. So I just waited for my father's text patiently.

And then it came. So, I rushed to the mall, hoping to bag some groceries to find out that the department store is full! Gosh. If only you can see it. I am the 13th liner in one counter, imagine that! So i have to wait for maybe an hour or so after I have been able to go out to the mall.

See, I have no patiens, or do I have a little? I dunno..

No comments: