Saturday, January 26, 2008

Welcome Home!

This pastfewdays, I am desperate to go back to our house, a home to me which others may not consider a home. I don't know why I am feeling like this way, like I really wanted to go home that desperately where I am alrteady immuned in not being at home. Besides, I never consider any place a home except the internet until now.
So, well, I went home this weekend. And by Sunday, I have to go back but I have this feeling that I do not want to go back, get that? I mean, I really don't know but suddenly I became tired in city life and life as a student. Like, as if I needed a very wide range of recuperation. I dunno...
Well, at least, I am in the city again now in our dorm and I have to face this challenges again. Hmn.. Well, as if I havea choice. Anyway, I was also a bit fimsy this week about our cards waiting to be claimed this Thursday and come to thinkof it, whenever I am beginning to even imagine what it will look like again, I become queesy. Because deep inside me,I know I am in dep waters.Its as if..I haven't done well this past few weeksand that I might get thrown out in my throne for Top 5. Yes, I am in top three lastgrading period but its okay for me if I occupy the Top five but please oh please, not the top six.
But I am having doubts about myself now. Its as if all those confidence in me have gone with the wind.I am doubting myself and I do not know why. As for now, my concern is that I am not doing well but I am going to recuperate, I hope and please pray for me too. Well, anyway, thank you for reading this, if you are.

No comments: