Tuesday, January 08, 2008

While I'm Away for The Christmas Season

I stayed on my mother's parents house where I practically live, I mean, my sisters and I. My first day of vacation had gone so well, thank you! I didn't have much that fight with my sisters and everything were still. Congratulate me because I have been able to control my temper that time and there isn't minor eruption happened at that time.

Second day...well, SOMEONE arrived that soured my mood. You know, the blacklisted Greta. Just because of her mere prescence! Hah! What is more to it, she woremy clothes without my permission! Grrr... Hate her for that. I really hate her. She i so ODIOUS for me now.

And then the worst day. Yet for me. Such a damnation, although I don't really wanna curse. But I did it again. I hate everyone! Shit on them. They were too dunce to understand me to get what I'm feeling and they were too thick to get the depths of what I am feeling. Hmn...I don't know, maybe I am just really crazy. Haha! I accept that. Well, for all I care. I know myself that much and I accept it because I know it is the strongest thing I will be having in my present and in my future. The thing is, they do no try to accept 'me' and they were being obnoxious towards me.

It only made me far from them. Its because no one really tried to understand me, and that time, I don't even understand them either. I know the problem is with me, but I cannot accept it totally because I am not only responsible for my actions myself, because I am dong everything for a cause, and a reasonable cause.

So, that time, I told myself-or my cousin Greta, rather- that one more attempt to touch my things by her and I will pluck all her hair- I do not care! As if like it even from the start.

After Christmas, we were supposed to go to my father's hometown. Well, my sisters and I went there all alone and I am so proud because we arrived there safely and to think that the last time I set foot there was 7 years ago!

Okay, so we went there and saw some of my cousins and I love them! But I didn't really, you know, let out of my wild side there.. Oh, whatever.

Thats it. But at Christmas, at least, I have apologised to my grandpapa, or I just thought so but I know that he had already forgiven me so theres no burden in me now. Babye.

No comments: