Friday, December 07, 2007

Doing What Is Right

It always hurts to be right. I mean, by doing the just and right. It is never easy, wuld you believe that? I hope you will, because if that is so, that means that you are able to understand and you are pacticing it. Others mockingly call you "righteous" whenever you just try to do right things you think is right, but well, we can't please everyone as the sayings say.

I have just learned something a while ago based on what I saw. My classmates(those who were late) and they are supposed to crawl under us wo are not late. These two classmates of mine are kind of..tired ecause they have to crawl many times 'coz they are late for so many times. The moment they saw our teacher turn back,they made a dash for a sortcut, but unluckily, they were caught and.. they made a long round of walking like a duck with their ears pressed together instead. Suc an exhausting replacement job.

Of course, I learned something from this. First, why owuld you come to school late when you can come early to avoid the punishment, right? But, since you are punished, why not accept the said punishment when you REALLY did that awful thing? Why not accept the punishment gacefully? So I believe that all we have to do is abide by the law, so as not to get a triple-punishment.

No comments: