Saturday, December 08, 2007

Top 3

Increase by one step.. Or, shall we say, one step forward?

Second grading has come..and it has a bit..or shall we say, it has lots of changes. Some went down and some went up..I was so grateful that I did improved my grades, and I am so happy about it and also proud in myself because I have proven something again.

Others looked up to me, and I know others were jealous although I can't pinpoint who. But I don't care. As long as I am doing good and not bad things. I won't say I haven't hurt nobody about it, because I have but its not my fault, right? I won my position, fair and square.

I hope everything will be fine for me and that I will be able to improve my grade because I want to prove somehting to myself and to toehrs and so as to my parents and my family and other people. That I can make it. I want my parents to be proud of me.

No comments: