Saturday, December 15, 2007

Touching?

Girls Scouts Provincial happenbed this week and I didn't jion in, so naturally, I was stuck in our school and was bored with everyday work and having an exam. I didn't mind that much, for all I care. Only some of my friends went there too and I was left a bit alone and one of my so-called friend went there too and I didn't expect what she will do the moment she came back.

So, by Friday, they were back already. One of my friend Biggie gave me some sort of a key chain souvenier and I didn't thought that she would bring me something, but she remembered. I was utterly grateful by the gesture.

But then, this friend of mine who broke my heart, she is just one anyway. I didn't thought that she remembered me or something or whatever. So, they went back and I still didn't talked to them although everything is fine with me..its just that..it is not time yet. So that is it. She was talking to others and I was just sitting when one of our friend just called me very loudly and said that "she" has something to give me. Of course, I tried to ignore it because I believe that this vulgar friend of ours is just teasing me..trying to make us mend everything. I am good in ignoring remarks now, you know. Or ignore people, also. Maybe I am good at it sionce only I didn't use the knowledge but now I am not using it so it was just as perfect for me and more suitable for me.

Well, that friend isn't joking. She was serious about it, and I am not unpleased, but not pleased too. So, they urged my cold-warred friend to give it to me and after some hesitations and urgings, she went to me and gave me that keychain. Of course, I was ever grateful someone remembered me, but definitely I am not grateful that it came from her.

You get me wrong. Well, maybe I am not phrasing it right, too. I mean, I am grateful that she remembered me, it is just that it is a little awkward. To be honest, it took me time to say thank you and honestly, I also took time to think when she gave it to me wheteher I should accpet it, but I did and I said thank you.

So girls and boys alike(though I know boys have other way for it), I say you should not let pride REALLY overcome you. It is a good thing you have amor de propio but it is not a good thing to have big pride at all. So when someone asks for forgiveness, give it to them. When someone gives you something, never decline because a royalty never declines to what his sucjects gives him. Hehe..Just read it somewhere...

No comments: