Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Don't Wanna

I am so annoyed I got a computer with very hard keyboards, but I think I have to just..let it pass although I swear I could get callusezs with this. It is harder than a typewriter, for Christ's sake! But hey..anyway, I am going to inform you about some updates in my life.

So, first, I have already surpased my exam this day. Ou 6th monthly exam, to be exact. And I felt so relieved and so happy about it, can barely breath. Hahaha.Just joking.

Okay. Second, I am currently amazed about books about princesses and anchantments that I am so engrossed with it and I bought another book about it, the one titled "The Princess" by Jude Deveraux and it is the most likely book that helped me read about princess' life. So, that's it. Enough of my foolishness for a while.

Third. I don't know what inspiration keeps me but I am now in the mood to write about bits of something into my story which is laid up too long, the 'Meet Maxine'. I just put bits and bits together and have to..presto! Arrange it accordingly.

Oh, too much of this keyboard. Hate it. Better coninue some other time,babye.

No comments: