Saturday, December 08, 2007

Not Wanted

All I wanted right now is to forget what we talked about with my teacher. She asked me about why I cried when I have to say something about honesty and I told her.. But not everything. I don't trust anyone completely now. But that is not the blow, anyway.

I just want to forget about all those friendship echuvanes whatever. Hahaha. But, it kept popping into my mind so I decided that I have to put ALL of my feelings here as only my blog I can trust in my whole life and by my whole life.

You know perfectly well that I don't belong anywhere. Oh, I belong in the internet as this is the only place that I blended well, my home, my abode. Because in my family, I can't say there is a home as well. But hey! It doesn't mean that I have to carry this grief and sorrow forever because I do not want my children to suffer like me. I will create my own home and my roots when I grow up. But at least, not today.

I hope this sadness in me will soon be over and I want to forget about it, like what I have done this past few weeks. If I have done it before, why not now, right? Haha..

Just wish me luck to my oncoming exam tomorrow. Hehe. I believe I haven't studied that much, but I hope everything will be fine, especially our english because I flunked at the recitations just this friday and I felt bad about it so I hope my exams would be better now so I'll get a better grade.

No comments: