Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Am In!!!

I can't believe it!! I am in!!!

Well, I have this college entarnce examination and I have been waiting for almost eternity to know if I have been able to be "in" in this prestigious school, and gosh..! How happy I am to know that I scored high in that said test.

I scored 110, and the others or the common scorers were 60 plus and I am very well glad about the result.

Oh, I am so happy but I would be more happy if I'll be able to know if I got a scholarship. I am having my hopes high because my points is higher than anyone and I just oh so hope so.

Its really good to know that I have some place to go into after high school. Haha.

Thing is, I need to have an acrobat reader or whatever that is to know who got scholarship, so I think I have to install it first.

Ba-bye then.

No comments: