Tuesday, September 11, 2007

At Last!

At long last, I can breathe easily now. Now that my last exams for the first quarter has already passed and done. Well, its not that simple, because for me, this is the worst exam I have taken during my last year in high school....YET. To know better about it, I'll classify it by subject.
PHYSICS
The one I thought or we, rather. The subject we thought would be the hardest for our first day of exam. I studied very hard in this subject, poring the every pages of the book but nada..Its simple. Nonononono..Its not that it is too easy but its easier than I have imagined. And gosh, how I regret that I studied hard on this subject!Oh, just joking...
LITERATURE
I love literature but literature doesn't love me. Hehehe. I hate it! 'Cause I wanna be a writer and I love reading and everything to do with the literature but no, I think I had no talent in it. Gosh...I think I'm gonne vomit..Hehehe...
VALUES
I definitely didn't open my book in this subject. And now, I remorse it. Because I thoought it would be easy, so I concentrated in our physics. So now, the Values subject turns to be the most difficult subject for me. *SIGH*.
But for the first day of the exam, I only spent 1hour and 45 minutes for three subjects. And our proctor was like, surprised. Hehehe..I rule.
LANGUAGE
Uhum!! One word for it, CONFUSING! I hate the teacher so definitely, I learned to hate the subject. But honestly, it is my favorite subject when I was younger... See how things turned out?
ECONOMICS
Haaaayyyy!! So sos sos so so so boriiiinnng....Come on. Its also a bit confusing but generally okay.
MATHEMATICS
Oh well, this is the ones I wanna say to you. It is so easy, but sometimes, if the thing is so easy, you'll miss some important point about it. And maybe that's gonna happen to me i this subject. Knock on the wood, I hope not. But really, I find it too easy. I'm keeping my fingers croos that I'll get 100 again this time. If not..well, better luck next time.
I spend only one hour for the whole exam in the second day, and to my shock, it took 30 minutes for someone to follow after me that's why I lose confidence in my answers cause I think I was just too fast. But I really hope I'll still get line of9s this exam..Please oh please...

No comments: