Friday, September 21, 2007

Bad, Bad Day

It was really a bad hair day for me. Had lots of project, and I end up not making the best of it. And to think that I did swear to be a good student this second quarter. Oh, how foolish am I....
This morning, I crammed to do my project. I was a bit disheveled, to be honest. And then, I ended up making it the worst project ever...Oh, how thick am I? And then, after our morning class and I went back to dormitory, I found something.....
It was a letter, by my friend to my cousin. So, that's it. The reason why she was acting cold towards me. Cause I am selfish and Untidy and Hard-headed gal. Hah! As if I am..Oh, you should read "Jacob How I Love" And I say I would be the protagonist there..If given the chance. As if I don't listen to them if they say something. ANd do they know that I am selfless as they are?If they only knew how much sacrifice I am dping for my friends and family. HaH!As if..
And always the saint cousin of mine..But do they know what she does when they're gone?Huh!!! Whatever..
Anyway, and then, it really upset me, you know, even if I tried not to think about it. And so, at school, even if we have no classes and my classmates just talked and talked, well, I am off in a corner and just reading my book. Well, I really have to study though, for our Interbrach, that's why.
*Sigh*Oh life...

No comments: