Monday, September 24, 2007

Boys, Boys, Boys. *SIGH*

UHmn..Well..I just thought this is a bad day for me..Yah, right. A bit. Or shall we say, a bit more? And a bit more, rather....
So now. This is it. I'll begin at the morning 'till the afternoon. Its not what we call a bad hair day but this is one of my WORST DAYS! SOSOSOSOSO damned jinxed day..
Now, this morning I went to school pretty okay. I was a bit in the modd, and there I am, studying this Chemistry portfolio for our Interbranch. (Hope you still remember our Interbranch)> So, that's it. As usual, I am the first person to reach our room. Next is Geoff. And we were kind of alone thi moments of time again...so..well, he didn't dare speak to me, seeing that I am busy and I pretended not to notice him, I won't be the one to speak to him first anyway, if it is not that important. Don't want him to think that I was just setting for a cutsie on him. Huh.
And then, there's the first cue. At our first subject which is Physics, our teacher told me that our Literature proffessor won't be teaching us anymore, seeing that we are that bad enough for her and she can't handle us anymore. So that's it. And or adviser even cried when she remembered an accusssation to her..I also cried myself.
Second, I was being reprimanded by our language techer because she made me in charge of the photocopying of our materials and it was not my fault anyway, but my classmates, coz they didn't handle their money to me until monday morning. I was really like having most of the times cry this day.
And in our economics, I was ttouched by our teacher when she told us that she loved us. Gosh..Geeee..So touching and I cried with my other friend, too.
But this afternoon, it was such a bummer. In our Mathematics quiz, I was only 88 and our teacher in PE told us that he will give us our final grade that he will put in our report car and know what my grade is? also 88! I am damned devastated!
Oh, well..And about boys...
Geoff and i, well..its as if we are ot noticing each other though I know that he wants to talk to me, and it was just something was holding him back. OH, well, I will just wait for his move. It won't come to me, anyway. And remember Joseph??Well, well, well, I do feel or let's say, just sensed something. I really think he likes me, but I am not sure though. Oh c'mon..And I say Archie, if you remember,. the one I was so crazy about in the past? Well, just saw him, and it was nothing to me. And hey, the one i got a crush in our dormitory..!!Hehe..He greeted me again. And i don't know why. We were not even acquainted!oh, goshh... Well, Im preparing for our interbranch, lots of memorizing to do. So babye!!
"Happy es una chica preciosa"- Thats what my spanish friend told me. And my, I'm so flattered.
Anyway, just want to give you another update, I was starting again a new local novel.I don't know what's the title yet, but I think it is good.

No comments: