Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday..Again

Oh..a veeeeryy cramming Monday for me. I went to school with an unsure assignment/project and I went to school with no assignment in physics. Oh..! Too dissappointing. And so, I end up with wrong assignments, I think. And what's more, our Language teacher seemed to be..oh, more than usual. You know, she was more meticulous than ever!
But that bad experience was ultimately covered after I have taken my snack. WEll, there's this Sci-Math Quiz for the school interbranch and we took the elimination for science last week and I was kinda daydreaming about entering it all the time and guess guys?I'm gonna be the representative for our school. Gosh!! Am I so pleased.....
I don't want to spare anything from you the detail about it. WEll in Science, I was only second and also in Math but when our teachers got our average, I was the highest, so THERE! I was in.
Gosh..It was such an honor to represent our school. Yah, right.
And what's more, Geoff was like..he asked me if I kept the flower. WEll, I didn't answer him straight., Don't want him to know that I KEPT it. Hehehe/.
Only thing that bugs me this afternoon is our P.E teacher who keeps talking about b"Byes" that i thought at first was a food. Oh c'mon!!!

No comments: