Thursday, September 13, 2007

Flowers For Happy

Such a blasting Wedneday morning for me!! *ALL SIMLES*. It really makes me smile so wide everytime I remember the details.
Okay. This is it. Wednesday morning for our next period after snack, we were supposed to take an examination for our minor subject. Well, it was kinda postponed 'cause many of us belong to the Peer Educator's Guild (that is an organization in school that has to do with counseling) and I was not able to join the organization, so I was stuck in the room with the others. All my friends were away for the said meeting, so I just went up and went studying in our postponed exams..Then, something queer happened...
Okay, I admit, I noticed something was happening. Uhmn..It was kinda..All of the remaining boys and the other girls(except me) were in a group and they were like talking about something. Oh, I just proceed onmy studying. And then, they were seem like...all gone. And it was only me in the room.
And then, Geoff went in, and he was like..,restless. He kept pacing up and down and my boy classmates were outside, talking loudly. Oh, I was really distracted. Maybe because I know something's gonna happen.
So, as I was about to ask him what's up, he sat mext to me and asked if I accept flower. Well, I thought he was joking, so I said, Ahah..you're just kiddi8ng anyway, but then, Iits true. He seems like hesitant though, cause it needs half of the class' support so that he'll take the guts to do it for me.
What he gave is a yellow rose which meant friendship but its fine with me. I still felt happy.

No comments: