Saturday, September 08, 2007

Uhmn...Exam, Exam

Oh, how tiring it is. Not that I studied well this period of examination. I thought the teachers will let us not take examination this week, seeing as we have already taken an NCAE the past month. But well, we are! And I am not in the mood to study anything, and its gonna be our examination tomorrow! But well, after I sur the net, I promised to myself that I would study now.
Know what I did this past few hours when I was suppose to study?Oh yeah..I read a book..HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS....AGAIN.My aunts were just simply frustrated about me, always reading the said book...Hehehe. And well, I didn't just read only books, I went out for a while and washed my clothes..and *SIGH*..again, daydreming about Geoff.
Well guys, tell me how can I get him off my mind?CAuse no matter how many times I'll say, get off, Geoff, he still keeps on popping in me.Oh Come on!
Exam, exam..Such a hard thing a student has to pass. Oh, well, I promise, after this, I'll wash my things first and after that, I'll study again to be able to pass-or obtain line of 9-every subject. I really have to, or I'll be dead with myself. Hehehe. Ba-bye!

No comments: