Sunday, September 30, 2007

Now, Am I Really?

As if!! I was really disgusted, angry, furious, and anything you can name about a very strong emotion of dislike. I loathe them! They are calling me SELFISH, when they themselves were not that selfless enough to spare my things from their watching eyes! How dare them!!!
Oka, I think you have the right to know who I am talking about. My cousin, no other. My angel-like cousin who made me appear devil-like to everyone, and my sardonic insecure so-called friends that turned mtheir backs against me so that they can be fightingagainst me with..uh..HER.Well, I told you, I have read about this letter, my "friend" said toHer that I am selfish, arrogant and whatever hurtful things she may have in her mind. Okay, let me tell you, I may be selfish but that doesn't mean that they are also not. And if I am that selfish, would I not understand my parents? OUr lack of money? Because if it is fiunancial care I am looking for, I am a one goodamn hell to be the one who has the rights to ask for lots of money, because of my brain and anything. But the question is, DID I? NO. Because I don't want all to herself. Unlike her, who would just kill to have what she wanted..and what is not ought to be hers.
I think it is just normal for a certain person to not SHARE all of their belongings to someone. WEll, thats what I am. I don't like it when someone is using my bigbrush for make-up, especially if she didn't ask me to use it. And how dare that cousin of mine, she used it in front of me, without my consent. Tchah! And you know what? HER Friend said that she is pretty, so if she wants to be pretty enough, then she'll have to use make-up. Oh, I don't care how pretty will she looik, as long as she keep her hands off my make-up kit and bigbrush. But she did not. And I saw her last night, an I want to yell at her.
I love HArry Potter very much, that I have a barpin on my idOne time I had it and it broke, I really got upset. But of course, it was replaced by a new one. Know what She did? She took it on my ID WITHOUT my permission!! And who is selfish with that attitude? She only laughed when I confronted her about it.
That evil woman!!! I wanna wring her neck, you know. Appearing to be an angel whilst she is a demon herself. I hate her! I jhate it when someone is playing the angel when she is a devil, I hate it when someone's using my things without my permission, I hate it when someone's insecure with me. Of course, I knew it from the start.JUst because I got the brains and the beauty and the confidence, she would be just like that? How dare her!! I hate her for it. And oh, I forgot, I also hate imitators. Imitating what would have I done with my hair and my face, so that she could be pretty. To hell with her!!!
*DEEP SIGH*Okay..I'll calm down. Think I have to study in our exams. Oh, honestly, I don;'t care if she'll vbe prettier than me, to hell with it. Blasted idea. All I want is to be intelligent. Just want that I have brainsd while I go my way. Okay.
*SMILE*See ya! Think I have to do a litlle study. And oh, please wait for the time I introduce you well to Margaxina Noelle Rowland-Feathers/Trampp. My new baby. But I'll do it formally, sooner or later, okay?BYE!!!!...Just for now, of course, honey...

No comments: