Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Margaxina Noelle Rowland-Feathers/ Trampp

Ladies and gentlemen, children and parents, young and old alike, please meet her- Margaxina Noelle Rowland-Feathers/ Trampp, the hidden princess. Well, I really love this story, not because I was the one who made it, but because it is my secret dream. Honestly speaking guys, its as if my diary..but a diary of a person who is not be but I want to be. Yeah..right. I really want to be like her. Maybe thats also the thing why I am having confusions in the sequence ofte story, but well, fine for me. I am just strating yet, anyway. Oh, I hope you guys will be able to read it, I hope so. Because it will not only entertain you..I guarantee you that you will also get hidden messages from it between the lines. Yeah, right.

No comments: