Thursday, October 11, 2007

This Day Is My Day

Its interbranch already and you know, I didn't slept well the night before. I was restless and I just want to jump and jump and jump in order to take off the nervousness in me. But still, I am very nervous.Okay, so the morning came. As usual, I went to school early and I studied a bit. Hmn...But nothing came in to my mind. And then, my coaches gave me the possible questions and it relieved me from being zero.
As the contest started, I obsereved that there are only three of us, the other one coming from a small town(he is a boy) and the other came from a city too(she was a girl). All in all, there are just three contestants which means I'm gonna be the third if ever I am a goner.
And the Sci-Math Quiz officially started. For the easy round, we all got the same total score but for the average round, the other girl was down and only got 6 points while the boy and tied for 18 points. Boy, was I so elated that Im sure not to be the g0ner. For the difficult though, it was really difficult but still, I stood out to be the second so now, I have 75% discount for our next exam. Hahaha!!
And take note: that boy really made me bow to him, he is soooo smart in math and science and I like boys with brains like that. Only he is not so handsome-lloking hut he'll do fine.
I was also amused by him. Hehehe. When the quiz was finished, all we did with my teammates were eating and then, I was thirsty so I went to the water dispenser which is near him. Yes, I even don't know his name. Then, he bird-called someone and I thought he was calling his teammate before I realized that it was I whom he called. He called mne again and this time I turned to him and he smiled at me. Hahaha. And my teammates saw that and they were teasing me to him. As if! Well, he seem to be smiling to me all throughout the day. And he grinned at me when awarding came. Whatever....
Oh, so whaqt now? I think I have to go because I have to do my homework in hexrpg. No class tomorrow. So bye bye!

No comments: