Saturday, October 06, 2007

Some So-Called Friends

Whew! SOme so-called friends. Well, there is one belief I was trying to absorb in myself now, which is: The thing you cannot stop form changing is the change itself. Well, Dude, one of my closest friend, was- I noticed, was changing. Oh, if you only know how much it hurt me. She was only Top 7 in our honor roll, but really, for me, it doesn't matter. We were still friends right? But right now..well..
Take this for instance. Dude has become a humbug now. Yeah..And it brings me to tears whenever I remember it. I don't know if the others realized it, but, seeing as I am the one in the group who always notices even the smallest things, well that's that.
Gosh, this is so painful. Like, she j\kept on talking that she didn't did well because she was absorbed by her extra curricular activities. And by the way she was talking! As if! An this day, she was like, abandoning us. Being by herself. I know she was hurting inside because of the hnor roll, and O am trying to understand. But is it right to leave me when she had already said she would come just because our adviser would treat them. Of course, I would be included if I want to, but I was hurt that she didn't even told me. How selfish of her! Oh well, I think I won't confront her but I'll just slowly drift away from them. It really hurts, see.

No comments: