Sunday, October 21, 2007

Flirt Wench- That's Me

Maybe those things in my past(I am talking about my lovelife) has affected my present. Oh, but how could I forget? That pastis past but it is the part of your present. I really believe in that. And mind you, that is my own saying.
Well, maybe I am turned to be this flirt because of my past. Oh, c'mon. First, I was talking about Archie who i thought I love dearly but turns out that maybe it is just an infatuation. First, Archie, who didn't regard my affection for him as a serious one and only thinks of me as a..what? A toy? Oh, to hell with him. And so as Geoff. I thought he really loves me and was only waiting for the right time, but now, I realized that you can't wait for the right time because the right time is everytime you are ready. Oh, how idiot I am. And maybe because of the tauntings of other people about me having no lovelife maybe thats why I am turning to be illusionada and whatever.
And now, to my realy problem. I am flirting again. And to Gio. Oh well, I don't know if I am just illusioning but I can feel it and I can see it that he is always watching me. Like last friday. I saw him watching me as I went to the stairs and he always does that. And also a while ago. I just came from a spree when I arrived with my friends and we were laughing and evetything when I saw him and he really..stared is the right word, see. He does. Does that mean he has some feelings for me?oh I would love to only i would be cautious in approaching flirting this time.

No comments: