Friday, October 26, 2007

No Chance

Okay, Okay, Okay. I am The Copy-Reader. The so-called perfectionist. But you know what? I felt horrible this day. SO terrifying, if you only know. All I did this day is sigh and sigh and sigh. Now, I am gonna tell you about the contest proper. Whew..I thought I know everything, but you see, we got no training, so- MAN! Was I so thankful that they got us briefed before the contest begun. So, I knew some tricks although not all. And, gosh..even if I knew some tricks, it is still no use, because, I violated one of the VERY first law in copy-reading, and that is, I for got top use a pencil. Oh as if. We aren't told by our trainors that we have to use pencil, so that is the end of it.

Oh, I am very terrified. We are not trained and.. gosh. Whatever. So, the topic gave to us was about a Polishman rape case, and hey, this is my Headline:

Foreigner prosecuted yesterday

Polishman accused attempted rape

by a sixteen-year old girl

Quite good, huh? I am satisfied of it, only, I didnt used pencil. WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! NO CHANCE!

All i need is a miracle from heaven above and I hope so. Whatever. Tomorrow is the awarding, but no hopes here!

No comments: