Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Whew!!!

Why? Why? Why?
Why in the world did it happened? To some unfounded reasons, I can't log in to www.hexrpg.com. Gosh, that IS so revolting. Yeah. I can't log in for what?.. Almost a week now. Now, tell me what happened. I cannot log in, when I am in desperation to want to log in. Oh, c'mon.. I really wanna log in because I have many unleft role-plays that needs replying. And, oh, what if I will be left by my co-writers? But really, i realize, it is a bit childish. Hehehe....

Well, now, to more serious topics. Uhmn.,.About Halloween first. Oh...I haven't any ideas if I will get the chance to celebrate it with my family this year. Last year, I haven't made it with them because I am very busy reviewing for Mathematics quiz so I am in the dormitory all alone and no one with. But now, maybe it will be another story. Really, i would really love to celebrate it with my family, if you only know. I don't wanna be alone in that day. It is soooo creepy. Hehehe
And you know what? One thing: I am so-so flabbergasted! Well, do you still remember that nice couple we have in school? I am so..oh gosh, they are so-dead! HUH! Well, the guy asked me to write some speech for him for that certain program in their club and I told him, ask your girlfriend but she decline so so I made one for him but then, after all the hard work I put to it, I was only insulted by the girl. Gosh, she is so dead with me. HUH!

No comments: