Saturday, October 20, 2007

Big Girls Don't Cry; As Big Boys Often Lie

Come on!! I have learned enough! And I hate to say, more than intended to. I can see that I cannot totally have one to trust in this damnated world. Begone! HUh..First: About Geoff. How distorting of him, to have another girl behind my back. Oh, not that we are officially on, and right, I have told everyone who read my blog(so as my self) that I had nothing to do with him and I really MEAN it. I have alreday done it, trying to avoid him and never faling into his traps again. But then, it just hurts when I came unto the knowledge that he is flirting another grl as he tried to still flirt me. How conspicuos of him. I loathed him now. But there's no whay letting out of him since we are classmates of afew subjects. All I have to do is try avoid him( as if I can) and wait for the end of the class by next year and I won't see much of his displeasing face. Or maybe I could get a boyfriend so that myself would heal. But all in all, big girls DO don't cry.
Second: My new crush, Gio. Well, He is older than me by a year or two, come to think of it. He is handsome, and what caught my interest to him is that he looks like my model crush, thats why. And oh no, don't think of him as just a pretty-boy next door. He is also intelligent as he was taking Engineering with his lowest grade yet to be 84%. Isn't that smooth? But then, he is giving me this fool's thinking that he has a crush on me because whenever we met, he always says "Hi" that seems so odd because I think he doesn't know me, or am I that popular in te dormitory? And I don't know him that well, too. And he seems to always look at me, even if he thought I am not looking.
Hush. Third: Jewell. My bestfriend has a crush on him, and I believe he has a crush on me. Maybe. Because of his gestures and now, I don't wanna hurt my friend but he keeps on coming to me, having those cozy lectures he's got from me and others were starting to think he LIKES me. Oh..But I just can't do anything about that. Besides, its not confirmed that he likes me.
Fourth: Joseph. I was furious about him, don't you know that? He defeated me, as what he said. In our latest examination in Mathematics, I got two mistakes while he got only ONE mistake. How dare him. He ruined my papers with the proffessor, but come hell or heavens i will surely beat him next exam, no matter what. And he is flirting me. Huh...
Fifth: That guy I met at the Interbranch. No no no. The guy who took the first place where I seconded. I can't take him off my mind. Maybe because he is too intelligent and I am ignorant to a too intelligent boy, seeing tat the other day, my boy buds and classmates were amazed that I have read the Harry Potter 6. Oh, I have no time understanding sub-species, you know. Come to think of it.
Anyway, I am not saying in this article that boys are liars, its just, I was trying to point out that boys are a real ache to the girl's heads.

No comments: