Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Again

Its Friday again, and I am a bit hassled. You see, examinations are coming this Monday and Tuesday and our lessons are even more tougher than usual and I am cramming. And oh, have I told you that I was not allowed to join the Division Quizzes? I hate it.! Just when I am interested. But anyway, I already have my Interbranch and that's it.
So now, I am talking about my literature teacher. Well, she is really strict, and our own principal. Just then, she was absent yesterday and now, we went to the speech lab which is far from her cabin and we students were walking to go there when she suddenly called me and I thought she have something for me to be reprimand of. But then, she told me that she needed me to assist her cause she was having her leg pain and she can't walk if no one's assisteing her. Wow! Am I so proud! She has many favorites but I was so proud when she choose me among all of them! And she even called me at the end of the class to assist her. SEE?
And then, theres no other classes for us, so my classmates decided to be chil-like that time. They played something I don't know what is the name. And then, I was just there, strutting and distracting them. I even let them get mad at me. Hehehe. But the others thought it was fun! And then, I was passing by Joseph's group(remember him?). Well, he really- I thought he got rude- his face was \so near mine. But I didn't back off, though. Thats not the typical me. And then, he seem so rude but suddenly he tried to plant a kiss on me, althugh it landed on the air and he said "I love you, Happy". I think he was just joking..but still, I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe know. hahaha..For all I care anyway. But still, he seem does to like me.
And about Jewel. Oh, quite a few people now were noticing that he has a crush on me, but I think he is also not. We fancy bickering but only that.
ANd Geoff? I think I'm going to be "over him". Huh! I don't know and I still don't want to talk about it.

No comments: