Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Chop Chop Chop

Uhumn. Glad it is already end of the month, October and gald it is already Halloween, or in much formal words, All Saint's Day. AT LAAAAAAAAST! And the best part? I have time to spend my vacation not in our dormitory but in my own humble abode. Oh, at last at last and at last. I am so lucky, you see. Our adviser for the school paper, miracurously, has allowed us just to do the article in our vacation and will just check it at the back of school. Isn't that great? I LOVE it!

This day, we went to a certain area a bit faraway from the city and we did tree planting there. I planted onetree there called..uhmn..what is it again..ahh, yes, a tree called Dao. WHat is that anyway? Haha. I dont even know. But then, at least my friend helped me planted it because you see, I have a fear on earthworms and it is so disgusting that when I began to dig the soil, I saw an earthworm wriggling tis body. EWWWWW...!
So thats it. And oh. About Geoof. I don't know what I am feeling about him but I know that this is..not love. Definitely and precisely. Uhuh..I am not tryingto hide my feelings but then, well, it is not love. I believe I am already over him. You know what? Whenever I am near him or imagined to be near him, its like there is..a chill going down inside me. Have you ever experienced something like that? Gosh..Its like, I totally went icky whenever he is near me. Can anyone explain to mre why that happens so?
AND ANOTHER THING:About Jewel. Gosh..A fallacy!! See? My friend is so very smitten to him and I like him too, before my bestfriend revealed that he is smitten to him. Oh, God..now what would I do? Mon Dieu!!! What am I gonna do? No one knows about it, and I am just hoping against hope that my liking on Jewel will just cease. But nonono, I think..Oh, well, I am telling you, I am hoping. Because I like him insome unfounded reasons. Oh, whatever. Anyway, I am currently listening to a HSM2 music. I am feeling Sharpay like now. Hahaha. And- HEY! I just saw Ratatouille and its great!! Anyone can cook!!!

No comments: