Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Quiz and Quiz and Quizzes. Boys Will Always Be Boys..SIGH!!!

Gosh, such a horrific week. Oh, uhuh yeah, I may be probably exaggerating. But yeah, it is. I hate it though. I'll not be able to enter the division test for sci-math fair because I have already this sci-math test for our interbranch brewing and it is in the same week on the same day. Huhhuhuhuhu. Although our Mathematics professor said that Interbranch is more apprpriate for me because it is regional level. Fine then, I'll take his word for that.
And boys. Oh boys.! Such a headache to a girl's head! Hehehe.. Well, there's Jewel again, haunting me. Oh, not that I like him..I mean, I didn't say that I don't like him. What I mean is..Oh c'mon please, I'll rephrase it again. I mean, he is not courting me, I have no fancy feelings for him, only that my friends were teasing me to him. Oh c'mon! How could two less same people be together? Haha.. As if they don't know that we always growl at each otherwhen we were together.
And there's Joseph. Oh, c'mon. Its as ig all guys were teased to me and as if they all like me. Come on! That's disgusting, do they know that? Oh, well..wish me luck please, cause or Interbranch quiz is moved this coming October 11. By the way, want to know my sched? Here it is:
  • Release of Cards- Oct. 4
  • Reading of Honors- Oct.5
  • Interact Assembly (I will be at the main city!)- Oct. 6
  • Exams (that's for two days)- Oct. 8 and 9
  • Interbranch (Grrr...Im already scared)- Oct. 11

So, what are you waiting for?

No comments: