Saturday, October 20, 2007

My, My, My

Oh..DISGUSTING, if there is no other word for it!! I hate my cousin, I hate my aunts who favored her, and so as my uncle who took their side as if he doesn't know what they REALLY are. Now, come to think of it, I don't dislike them nor hate them, I DESPISE them. I LOATHED them!!! How could they? When only I was just a little of advantage for them because I am smart, and not a frilly-looking girl who possessed- unlike them- a sophistication they can never outmaneuver on me even if they tried? Oh c'mon! For Pete's sake!!!
What am I, really? Why would my near-of-age relatives would hate me, or despise me whereas there's nothing I did do to them. And they think of me as a selfish brat. Come to think of it,when I was doing things that I thought would make my family happy. How could they? Oh well... For all the damnation world would care!
And you know what guys? I was livid when they were insinuating that I am using or taking their things WITHOUT permission. How dare they suggest that absurdity? And since my roommates were now on my cousin's side, they were making my life a hell!! Because all they can see is that cousin of mine being an angel and me a devil! And right this moment, I don't wanna be their roommates thats why I was deciding if I would transfer to another room dormitory next semster seeing this s now a semestral break But.. I can't afford to much trouble when I have only one year and would be gone. But..Oh!! I have already thwarted those aunts and uncle and my cousin in my family bible book and whatever might happen to me, be it good or bad, I had nothing to do with them because I had already disown them and if something bad happens to me, then they gotta be happy because they would get no load of me. But if I pull something a good luck upon me, why, they got nothing to do with me either and that they won't have any of my ever fortunes at hanbd. Huh!!! Let them go to the blasting freezing hell!

No comments: