Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Black List

This is a post that must be updated from time to time because in this post, I am keeping a list of blacklisted people in my life. So, for the first series of this post, these are the blacklisted people in me:


  • Aunt Jenelly- well, who is it in the family that loathes you and that is so insecure at you? Probably, they are the same as my aunt. Hah! She is deserving to be put in a blacklist. Know what is the reason? Because I believe that she is insecure in me because I have surpassed herself and her favorite neice Greta. Haha. As if! I am not that pretty or that smart enough to be insecured of, huh? BUt they are and I hate her for that because she is making my life miserable JUST because of it.

Pardon: None

Type: Disinherited, BLACKLISTED!

  • Cousin Auny Greta- Huh! I hate her!! Hate her guts for playing the angel while all the time she is the devil herself. How dare her, making me the bad girl everytime while they don't know that she is an unbearable git, and I know it, I can feel it that she is sooooo insecure to me. Ha! But you now what? I loved her as my cousin. But then, I don't know, cause when we grew up, she just some kind of..well, thats it, making me bad and everything with my Aunt Jenelly. I hate them and both are disinherited...!

Pardon: None.

Type: BLACKLISTED!!!

  • Uncle Gaeit- He is sooo disgusting, too, like my stinking aunt and stinking cousin. Hate him..Huh!! As if, too. I REALLY LOathe them!!He too, like his other relatives, is also insecure on me, and I don't like it why he is feeling that way when all I did was sit there. He is not only what after I have achieved, which is achieved by me,

Well guys, thats it for now, but I'll keep this for more upcoming blacklisted in my life. For now, it is BA-BYE!

No comments: