Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunburns...

Gosh! By the name of Aphrodite, guys, let me tell you this, I have my sunburns. I got a 1st degree burn!!! It is so horrifying, in the name of vanity...!

Well, yersterday, we went to the beach although this season of year consists mostly of rain, but lucky enough for my cousin who celebrated his 4th birthday, and lucky for us, the rain haven't arrived. What a relief.

But the sun burned so badly and it is emitting heat so very strong. And the thing is, I hate putting sunblocks or lotion to my skin since I hate the job and my skin isn't used to that stuff. So, I went to the sea with the sun on its full heat and by the morrow, I got sun burned.

At least, I have total fun. We went to the sea where there were part of coral reefs and even swimed there. REally amazing, and I love the sea very much. Because when I was young, I dreamt of being a mermaid., HAha./

And I just swimed all day so now, I was suffering form a terrible skin-face disorder. Whenever I touch my skin, I felt it so prickly and my face is so very hot that I feel like I am having a fever. But no, I have not. It is just because of the mere heat of the sun yesterday that embraced my skin.

Well, the beach is not bad, obviously. What is bad is the fellow people there whom I have swimed with. Particularly the boys. So flirting and I wanted to scratch their eyes out. Boys are the world's greatest flirt. Well, its because they kept on bugging me, wanting to know myname and to chat with me even if they are starngers. Well, I know they are being friendly but they sound too overy friendly that it was more than flirting. And hey! There's this one guy who caught my eye and I caught his, only, he turned out to be so..urgh!! Too flirt! So thats it, I swimed riskly farther and deeper sea. Haha. And they weren't able to follow me cause they don't know how to swim.

Curse all flirty boys be!!!

No comments: