Tuesday, November 20, 2007

When No One's Around

I hate to say this, but it really hurts whenever the friends you believe they are are leaving you. In my previous post, I have told you about my fight with my friends and you know what is the result? They just ignored it! THey even seem happy that I am gone in the group. Well, if that is what they want, I think, it is the best thing that I'll let them leave me 'cause I have no guts in holding on the person who doesn't like me.

But it still hurts me. It is never easy for me. So now, all I think is that I have to accept the truth, that no one likes me. I wish I were not born. Neither in my family now by my friends REALLY likes me. Then, what is my purpose if that is so? What do I have to do here in this world when no one seems to like me and truly like me?

What adds to my depression more is about Morty. Gosh, he is such a cur!! I hate his guts. Well, I hate his guts, but like him. What's with that? Explain it please. I think I understand but when I ponder those things, well, it seems like all my thinking has gone off. Anyway, by now, I have proven to myself, and so as Morty's, that he doesn't like me-so there.

And to go to Jewel. Well,he is back form the City Meet so as the others..and then, well, we spent quitye some time again now and I am still in doubt whether he likes me or not. But duh..! As if all I care is about boys.

Well, I am so happy to say that I have finished my examination in P.E although I got a sure 9-point wrong..and others are not included. Whatever. As long as it seems that all my major subjects got a percentage in line of 9, that will be fine to me.

No comments: