Thursday, November 29, 2007

So So Confusing!

It is all about politics! Gosh, how I really loathed politics now. I hate the every word about it because politicians and politics itself are every dirty. They were..just like pompous people and that's what all I hate about them. Now, people are confused on who to believe and what to do and they don't know what they want anymore. Of course, I am talking for those poor and uneducated people who are like a child that doesn't know about themselves anymore and who were at the mercy of those itching politicians! Hate them! Those politicians I mean.

Okay. I know, I haven't said that thing first. Only that I felt that I have too. Because I really wanted to. Oh, whatever. What I mean now, is, not all politicians are bad, actually. There are few others who look out for the welfare of their people..and stuff. But thing is, there were a few of them, and politics is now covered by 90% of bad politicians who only look at themselves.

Why I wrote this now? Because I was aghast by what politicians in power has done to people. Heard from the news abroad and also on here. They are absurd.

So..I think it is better to be a famous writer or artist than a politician. Only, that saying only goes for me.

No comments: