Sunday, November 25, 2007

Magazine

I promise by the name of my own..I won't really get carried away with those magazines anymore! Wondering why? Well, I only came up to realize as an artist that magazine personnel especially their creative man are only exaggerating those covers for their magazine to convince people to buy it. I realized it first, as an artist, and second, as a practical consumer. Why buy it when all that "advice" they give is just circulating to one another? C'mon... No I don't mean to destroy the image of magazines, only I am telling my opinion. I mean, what I was really trying to say is that I (So it really means for myself) am going to buy a magazine only not because of its advice but because of the artists on the front cover. Okay, I am not implying that you should do it as well because I don't want you to. What I want more is people to know what they really want and not what they get from others. So there....!

No comments: