Saturday, November 17, 2007

Confused, But All Set

Right now, I am terribly confused. Like my past self, I am confused but by other means now. But of course, I have changed and I believe I am more wiser, and more experienced to know my problem/s.

Well, its about love life once again my dears. Its about Morty and Jewel. Well, I am-what do you call it?- torn between the two of them. Well, its because I miss both of them. I miss Morty because I haven't seen him for days and as you know, I have a hidden crush on him and I can reveal on no one because my best friend also has a crush on him...!!

So now, I am very torn between them. I both missed them although I doubt what are the reasons. My classmates were teasing me about Morty, particularly my classmate Pia, she said we are compatible. Haha..as if!! Morty and I are always bickering..oh no, not everytime but you know, he is spirited like that. Thats what I like about him.He always, you know, wanted to irritate me but also cares for me at the same time. I really likes his personality and he is also a Math Wiz too. I really can't forget the fact that because of him, I am now a Math witch. And he has a face to boot, too.

Jewel. Well, he is some sort of cute if you will really look and our Electronics teacher always teases him to me. And it started when he started to act..like..well, I don't know. Maybe I am having my same old illusion again. But, really, that is what I am feeling like now and the few others that he has a crush on me.

But help!! I dont know what to do. I dont know who I like more- Morty or JEwel?

No comments: