Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My Dear Papa

Maybe now I know the reason why I haven't been blessed with my dream man, or dream guy, either of the two, whichever pleases me and you. And that must be for the reason that even if our family has only one man, he is still the ever sweetest man that we knew and we(my Mother, my sisters and I) will ever know. And that is our dear Papa.

Well, I have told you about it. My father was in jail for almost 8 years in running. Gosh..yes, I can hear you say that. Way too long. But no, I am already immuned in it. His being in jail when I was young helped too and made me immuned to it. And now, even without him, I have been able to live happily and like other normal youth and so as my sister although in my part, I am missing him terribly.

And now here goes my story about him and his sweetness and generosity to us his daughters. Even if he is in prison, he still try and do his best to reach us out, reach our needs and give us financial and moral support. To tell you honestly, he gives me moral support than our Mother does, and he always appreciates my achievements-which I believe no one notice except him. He always appreciates me, and always encourages me to stuffs and like that, something my Maman and the others barely noticed. And I am grateful to him for that.

I love my father and I am sooo prous of him although I do not appear to do so. But in reality I do and I am proud of him and I look up to him, for his wisdom and knoledge and everything, even his imperfections. He may be the only man that I won't get tired in loving. Oh, and also my grandpapas too, but his more than the two of them.

No comments: