Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Huhuhu..Embarassing!

Extemporaneous talking. My most dreamt contest I want to join. But..well, it turns out to be my nightmare....

Because I wasn't prepared at the time. I don't even know that I am the contestant/ representative for our department, that's it. So the, rushing, we went to our Audio Room and then, set to fight. HUhuhuhu.. Only it turns out to seem like the biggest mistake of my life..

Well, there.Huhhuhuhuhu.I am so embarassed!! I didn't expect that there will be many watching as the contest is like..well, just sut up.. And..But then, my expectations were not to it.

So thats it. I have the question given to me and I kow the answer and practiced a little although unsure but when I saw the mob, gosh, I wanna faint and wanna cry in font. Huhuhuhuh..Such a shame..

Then..I was embarassed cause I stammered in front. Gosh..ow am I supposed to vure this blooming stage fright within me?huhuhuhu

No comments: