Monday, November 12, 2007

Relax A Bit

Because "All work, and no play, makes me a dull girl." Hahaha!! I am just making that one up, though, so as to give excuses for myself. But no, I promise, I am gonna do good in my study. I will study hard this evening, I swear to my name and everything. To the witches' name!! PROMISE...!!! Hey, speaking of witches, I want to let everyone know that I wanted to be one. I wanted to be initiated. And you know what? I am practicing witchcraft now, although secretly. And anyway, no one will believe me if I told them. They will just think that I am gone mad to the highest level.

Lady Luck or whoever lucky must be with me this day. Hahaha. Yeah..I can say that because just the early morning of this day, I woke up with a very good start. I mean, I can say that it is a good start because I woke up at the time I please since it is our examination and examination for seniors and juniors always takes place at afternoon. So there! And then, I went a little bit studying and you know what excite me most?! Hahahaha! I wanna bath, so of course, I went to the bathroom. But then, when it nopened, my crush was there! Gosh, he is sooo cute! Hahaha. And then, he talked to me a little and a bit..casual..which is dissappointing on my part. But hey!!After that, he kept on looking at me.

And second. Second reason why I thought Lady Luck was with me. Our exams were..you won't believe it for our physics, but I wasn't that pissed off!!And I am so happy about it because that is saying something...

So..what now? I think I have to go or everyone might schold me for not studying!!

No comments: