Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gio

Gio. Ya ya yahh.. My other crush who looks like the model I've got a crush on. I am always wondering why whenever he always see me and vice versa, I always caught him looking at me just like I frequently look at him. Hmn...Something fishy going on here, I think...

So, a while ago, after school, me and my friends are used on wlaking home. And he also seems to walk from home to school and vice versa. But only at the main school and not the branch. And then, I didn't expect what happened a while ago. Well, we just met, thats all, not sort to fuss off, but it really is a big deal to me.

He smiled at me.. Thats all but it really meant a lot. He is my crush and I am so head-over-heels on him as a crush and when he smiled, gosh..his face really lit up. And I am positive that it to me he smiled and none others. But oh, idiotic me, I didn't even respond, just like the first time he said "hi" to me. Now, he'll think I am not interested in him, dear me.

What am I gonna do? I am always praying that may I see him always but whenever it is granted, it just come to a naught. Oh, dear me, dear me.

And yeah, I forgot to tell you, too.Just this morn, I saw him totally cause we line up for using the bathroom. Haha..Just lucky of me but idiotic at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huh?>whos the monster? hey...i thought he is not deserving for you, happy. no one is.