Thursday, November 29, 2007

HRH

Stands for His Royal Highness or Her Royal Highness. Hmn..Quite love those words. Only that I know that it is very hard to be one of them. Or truth rather said, it is impossible to be them.

Yeah. Right. NO joking or anything but I believe I am quite right. Because they are born for what they are..while we..well, we mortals, were all just looking up to them. So, it is quite impossible for the mortals and Gods to mix. But you know what? I don't consider them Gods and myself mortal. Only that I fancy using the term but I really didn't mean it. Huh! As if!

So now..I was had just researched about Prince William, real name is William Arthur Philip Louis. He is quite handsome right? And its a no wonder girls are smitten over him. But then, my admiration for him only stopped there by his good looks because the moment I knew that he is..uhmnn..HRH, well, I am quite discomfited.

Not that I don't like royalties. Only that, gosh.,they are hard to reach out, just like those celebrities like Daniel Radcliffe and Aaron Carter. It is like, dream on! So, there. I seem to not like him anymore.

Oh..But he really is handsome. Gosh, William, I just hope you are not a royalty nor famous. Cause you are so handsome!

But hey- I know this will not last. Hah! As if I don't know myself. So ba-bye. Might go and find some cute boys.

No comments: