Monday, November 26, 2007

Truth

Truth is ugly, I read in a parable. Yes. Though I barely remember that parable, I can still remember its whole meaning. That whilst people love to have the beautiful cover for their real and true identity, they also consider truth as the most ugliest form. People kept on hiding the truth because of fear that the others might think ugly about them. Why? Why is it that truth hurts, that truth is ugly, but still stood up to be the one of the most important thing we have to possess? Why?

Most people despise the truth. Including me so..don't try deny it. We hate to admit the truth that someone is better than us, that someone outlives us. Or whatever. We hate to admit that. And then..now what? We will be hurt, hurt more than ever. But you know what? There is a solution for that. Solution for the pain because of truth....

We have to accept the reality. Accept our mistakes without blaming others because it happened with us part of it. It is never good to blame. And we have to accept our weaknesses just as like how we accept and brag our strengths.

Truth hurts but we can minimize it. You know what? I am not like this before but then I am enlightened and now, I accept truth with all my heart even if it really hurts and there! I am now immune to it and now, I become stronger. I want my readers to be strong too, because I do not want you to be hurt like me, like I do when I was in my pain..You know. Be strong, everyone, and believe in ourseleves.

No comments: