Sunday, November 11, 2007

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover

Most of us, when asked to elaborate that piece of wisdom, meant it literally. Most of us will say- which is the simplest, I believe- that we ought not to judge people based by their physicasl appearance, that we must know them well enough before judging them because we m ight not know, others who were ugly were kind-hearted and those beautiful and popular were the meanest gals you'll find here in Land.

But dear fellows, its not what really means. Oh, I didn't mean to tell you that we are wrong by that explanation. Besides, that is right, only my explanation no was elaborated and more meaningful than that. What I mean is, yah, the meaning I said earlier was truly right, and I believe it is the most besic meaning we could ever find. But I have more than that. Here it is...

My explanation for it folks, is that, when someone did things, you can't just judge them by what they have done, but also for the reason. And no, not just for the reason, but why had that reason has come to him/ her.

Have you heard of the story of a Mascot? If you haven't, let me tell you then. There's this Mascot, who, in real life, wears an eyeglass. Now, before getting into his costume, he has to have that kind of spray so that he won't get too heated up in it. But alas! Unluckily, the spray caught his eye but he protested naught and he went just inside it for he is very after the job, whatever kind of job. But once he was inside, he was swaying his hand mad to try to reach for his eyeglass but then, at the outside, as a Mascot, he looked so funny that children laugh at him.

Do you get my point? I mean, okay look at the mean girl at your school. She looks so scary even if she is beautiful, but what you don't know when you befriend her is that, she is nice too, even if only a little. You look at you school's genius and then, just because she is genius, she can't be a fashinista and be pretty, or even get a boyfriend. And vice versa. Well, if you think something like that, thenyou could be that very wrong.

What I just want to put into your minds( so as mine) is that we should judge not only the physical appearance, but also the whole being and the very aspect of a person. So that misunderstandings might seldom come and therefore there will be peace. Isn't that just great?

No comments: