Monday, November 19, 2007

Betrayal=Revenge

I am taking it very seriously. Well, this might be petty for you and for everyone, but no, this is a big deal for me although I myself was also like...eugh..But no, keeping in on my story..

It is our P.E Examination this day. Well, we have the first part of the test and it is such a nosebleed! It is about games scheduling and..oh whatever. Round robin, single elimination,...oh what is that crap?! Well, honestly, the thing here is that I really don't understand a bit of it.

So, thats it. That made it. The topic was a very gift for Morty because he know it well, being an athlete himself. but then, of course, I still don't know the majority of it.

So, I was hurt. Morty knew about it but then, I believe he gave his paper to those others first before me and my ego was hurt and struck. Yeah..that is the first reason. Second reason is that I was also hurt that my friends "betrayed" me. Well, I let them copy whenever I know something about a certain topic especially Mathematics but those heartless bitches who never looks back at what help you gave!! Well, rthey simply ignored me, to my pleadings and everything! I think they always do that every exam but then..TO HELL WITH THEM!

So thats it, I am going to seek revenge. Well they just wait until tomorrow and they will se what is in store for them. Hate them for the moment but I think it will fade. And oh...I am wondering..hey, why is it that almost all of my classmates are teasing me to Morty although he said that I am only suited for his friend, Geoff. But then, many told me he likes me. Oh, whatever is the crap?

But then, when I told him that maybe he is my half-brother, he really went into hysterics. Maybe thats because he likes me in secret or does he really not like me????

No comments: