Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm A Mean Girl

I didn't mean to frighten you about me. It is just that, I did really realize it now. Only now, when I was at school, dressing for our PE. Well, I remembered something about a girl in a movie who has other girls gaping at her and then they back off easily whenever she is around. And then, the PE changing room comes when I thought I can see some girl who can get a place for herself even if she that place was taken by somebody else. I can visualize someone like that and then, it came to me- I am like that girl sometimes. But in my part, I am not saying that I am a mean girl for no reason. I tryied to be catty because I like too, and I only take place whenever I have too and whenever I have suffered too much. Well, so that means that we cannot judge the book by its cover. Thereis more meaning to that and I'll tyackle that next...

No comments: