Sunday, November 18, 2007

Music and Poems, Literature and Being Mature

Uhumn...For me, those things are well-connected. Hehehe. Well, for the music part, I like listening to those thats "in", especially to Hilary Duff's. You know, teen pop. LOve it!! And I mostly like a song/ music whenever its lyrics were well befitted to me and whenever its lyrics were mature enough to my taste and has some inspirational message.

For the poems. I love poems. Whoever of the Greek muses has the power of poems? Uhmn..Calliope? Yeah..maybe. As if I care. As long as, whoever that Muse is, she had given me that power in poetry that I thanked her very much. Because I believe that I was given that very special gift and that it brings my maturity to the highest level especially whenever I am feeling emo.

And so as for Erato, one of the 9 Muses. Well, I believe I have to thank them all for giving me this special prowess in poetry and literature. Well, you know what? When I was still alittle girl, I believe in all this what-they-call- fallacies. Well, I believe in Goddesses Aphrodite, Artemis, and Athena. They are my favorite. For beauty & love, protection, and war and wisdom. Right?I believe that is all I ever need. Of course, I believe in God the Almighty.

And now, back to what my main topic is. About maturity. Well, it is well-connecxted to literature because I believe that literature is an eye to your heart, to your emotions and well-being. So thats it, although it isn't well-said, I believe that will suffice. BYE!!!

No comments: